Friday, April 15, 2016

Garden Walk Street Party 2016

​Dear All - 

Further to the Residents Assoc meeting on Monday 11th April 2016, it was agreed to have our Street Party on Sat June 11th - time to be confirmed (approx 4.00 - 6.00 pm). The application for Garden Walk Road Closure is now in process.

It was also agreed that, as Bateson Rd have asked to join us, we would go ahead with a joint event with them this year.

Please circulate the date to your neighbours if you can, as this is not a full list of all residents.

Many thanks,

best wishes,

Liz/Robert 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to read about this Garden Walk Street Party 2016. I like such parties a lot. Hey, I got to know about upcoming carnival party at some local event venue NYC. If you have official details about this event then please share here. I would like to attend this event with my kids.

    ReplyDelete